The TeleData Link VSaaS solution allows us to manage a Video Surveillance platform that is tailor-made for SMBs. Now any organization can purchase an affordable, flexible and scalable security solution that can be deployed to any size business without a dedicated video IT support staff, integrator or VAR.
Like most everything else in the modern office, video surveillance is moving to the cloud.
Feature Rich. The TeleData Link VSaaS solution provides all the features that you will need to succeed in this dynamic market, delivered to end-users via intuitive and powerful mobile apps on all Apple and Android devices.
Centrally Administered. Gain full control of all administrative functions from a powerful and intuitive dashboard that allows you to manage all aspects of the system.
Sensible Camera Solutions. The TeleData Link VSaaS solution is designed for the real-world demands of SMB customers, with Cameras that deliver value at sensible price points. A range of cameras is available to fit any deployment scenario, and many can be provisioned in the field using just a mobile app.
100% Cloud. Like all TeleData Link solutions, the VSaaS platform is a true multi-tenant cloud offering – dynamic, elastic and scalable, with on-demand self-service from any web browser or mobile app. This means that you can grow without worrying whether the back-end system can keep up.
Pricing and Plans. Our per camera pricing allows you to pay-as-you-grow with no capital expenses and linear, predictable operating expenses. Monthly plans are based on the amount of storage required and can be set for 7, 14, 30, 60 or 90 day windows.
Made to Bundle. As an integrated part of the TeleData Link solution suite, customers can bundle video surveillance with other services. The TeleData Link VSaaS solution presents SMB’s with an exciting new product that sets our service apart from other hosted PBX and UCaaS vendors.
Here is what makes VSaaS different from traditional video surveillance solutions:
- Data is stored in the cloud and can be backed up on a hard drive.
- Users only need IP cameras, which send and receive data through the cloud, and can function with or without a network attachment.
- With cloud video storage, surveillance footage cannot be destroyed or physically damaged.
- Receive immediate email alerts and real-time updates from anywhere.
- VSaaS is an easily scalable solution – simply add cameras and additional backup storage as needed.
- Users don’t need to invest in dedicated servers or store footage onsite.
- VSaaS is easy to set up, implement and maintain.
- Easy IP camera system control with plug-and-play capability.
- VSaaS offers increased security, more uptime and the capability to run 24/7.
- VSaaS is 100% web-based with cross-browser capability and powerful mobile apps.